Updated September 2021
Free taster session (group sessions only)
- Each participant is entitled to one free taster session that may be used at any one of our fitness or strength group classes.
- After this, in order to attend any further classes, a membership or block of pay-as-you-go sessions should be chosen.
Payment and booking
- All classes are to be paid for and booked in advance, using the TeamUp booking system.
- There will be no payments in cash at the class.
Cancelling or transferring a booking (minimum 30 minutes notice required)
- Our sessions have a limited number of spaces. This is for safety reasons and to maintain a high quality of coaching. We therefore have a 30 minute notice policy.
- A booking may be transferred or cancelled up to 30 minutes before the start of the session.
- If a transfer or cancellation is made within 30 minutes of the start of the class, you will still be charged for that class. This is because it gives a reduced chance for others to fill that space.
Pay As You Go
- There are no refunds available on blocks of five and ten Pay As You Go sessions once booked and paid for, unless we have mischarged due to a system error. If it is our fault, we will refund you within 7 days of establishing the error.
- You will need to set a password and log in with TeamUp to make future bookings easier and to manage your bookings. There is also an app called ‘TeamUp Members’ available in your app store.
- A waiting list is available on TeamUp if the class is otherwise fully booked.
- You can add yourself to the waiting list by providing your name, email and phone number.
- If you are on a waiting list, you will be notified if a space becomes available (please note that you will not be automatically added). An email will be sent to each person in the waiting list in order in 1 hour intervals i.e. if the first person does not book within 1 hour of receiving the email invitation, the next potential person on the waiting list will also be invited to book until the empty slot is filled.
- Please keep your contact details up to date so we can contact you if necessary.
- By putting your name on the waiting list, even if you don’t end up getting a space, it lets us know which days are popular and where we need to try to find extra class spaces.